MAROC - Training and skills upgrading program (PFP) in waste water sector
ONEP (National Office for Drinking Water Supply) provides its 7,000 employees with continuing training of high quality: 21,000 training days per year in the field of drinkable water.
But ONEP has been assigned by government with a new priority: wastewater (treatment and networks). For that reason and because many wastewater plants and networks have been erected since the last years, KFW, German financing organization, behind many projects, has proposed a training and skills upgrading program
1° IOWater has realised the audit of ONEP organization in waste water sector and designed and proposed a training master plan for 2007-2010.
2° IOWater has trained trainers, technician, engineers and managers in France during training sessions related to :
- waste water treatment plants design and operation,
- sludge treatment and becoming
- waste water network design and operation.
3° IOWater has trained trainers, technician, engineers and managers in Morocco during training sessions and workshops related to :
- cleaning of anaerobic lagoons
- management of subcontractors in waste water sector
- project management in waste water sector
- modelisation of waste water networks
- operation and maintenance of pumping station in waste water sector