This event is jointly organised by IWA and INSA Toulouse, and aims to share advance knowledge and experience in the innovation and utilization of membrane technology for water and waste water treatment and desalination. It will provide a forum for scientists and professionnals working in the membrane sector of the water industry to present their work and enlighten the ways to thinking membrane and membrane processes each other.
Some Key Topics
- Different water applications for membranes and membrane processes
- Conventional and innovative membranes and pro- cesses for water, including
- Fundamentals of membrane processes for water treatment
- Membrane fouling/scaling mechanisms, control and prevention
- Membranes in the water and energy nexus and for sustainability
Special session on MBR modelling supported by IWA Task Group on MBR modelling and control