20th International Riversymposium and Environmental Flows Conference
Lundi, septembre 18, 2017 - Mercredi, septembre 20, 2017
Lieu de l'événement:
The 20th International Riversymposium and Environmental Flows Conference is an opportunity for those involved in all aspects of sustainable river basin management globally to share their knowledge, learn from others and collaborate – all while enjoying Australia’s stunning river city.
Submit an abstract
Our overarching presentation topics include :
- Environmental flows
- Cultural flows
- Integrated river basin management
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Community engagement and leadership
- Biodiversity conservation
- Water Security, climate change and natural disasters
- Inclusiveness and ethics
- Policy, governance and leadership
- Technology and innovation
- Public health and wellbeing
- Other (tell us what you want to speak about !)
Detailed descriptions of what these topics may emcompass can be found on our website.
Abstract submission closes on Thursday 13 April 2017.