Mis à jour : 24/03/2015
The “Water” catalogue for 2015 regroups 311 training programs divided into 445 training courses and 8 main topics:
- Discovery of trades.
- Management of water supply and sanitation utilities, staff safety.
- Water in the city: analysis and water quality, sensors and flowmeters, drilling, pumping, drinking water production, process water, drinking water supply, community sewerage, storm water, sewerage networks, urban wastewater treatment, treatment of sludge, odor and waste, selfmonitoring and quality control, maintenance, energy, automation and remote management.
- Water for recreational activities.
- Water in nature. l Water in agriculture.
- Water in industry.
- Decentralized cooperation.
In 2015, the IOWater-FNWTC has designed and proposes 23 new courses in its catalo gue. As part of a training curriculum, the sessions can be selected to achieve, over several months or even a year or two, a customized training program according to the needs.
In the catalogue, you can also find qualifying training programs, proposed to meet regulatory requirements and needs for professional skill validation: handling of chlorine in bottles, ”Certificate of Competence for Working in Confined Spaces” (CATEC ®), determining of taste and odor of drinking water, water sampling, sampling of hazardous substances in the environment, welding of polyethylene tubes and butt welding, maintenance of backflow preventers, control of facilities supplied by another water resource, control of connections to the sewerage system, treatment and control of water in swimming pools, river hydrometry: the job of gauger.