Mis à jour : 26/03/2015
In its catalogue ”Waste, Environment and Sustainable Development” 2015, the IOWater- FNWTC proposes 54 training programs organized in 60 training courses on the topics:
- Waste: regulation, service management, hygiene and safety, communication, collection and selective sorting, maintenance of facilities, treatment and reuse of waste and wastewater treatment sludge, leachate, biogas, odor treatment, etc.
- Air: measurement of pollution in open air.
- Noise: noise at work in water and sanitation utilities.
- Sites and soils: pollution appraisal and removal from polluted sites and soils.
- Energy: electric energy savings, strategy for the use of renewable energy.
- Sustainable development: carbon footprint, sustainable development approach, sustainable purchase, landscape integration into hydraulic structures, storm water recovery.
In 2015, the IOWater-FNWTC is proposing 8 new sessions especially focusing on safety:
first-aid Officer, maintaining and upgrading first-aid skills, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), prevention of risks related to manual handling, transportation of dangerous goods, awareness to Explosive Atmospheres (EA), crewmember for first fire response, welding and butt welding of high density polyethylene (HDPE) tubes for a biogas system.
In 2015, FNWTC is also proposing 2 new training programs:
- One for operators of a Waste Storage Facility (WSF);
- A new one for operators of biowaste treatment facilities.
As part of these programs, sessions can be selected to complete a training path according to the needs and availability over one or two years or more.